We are glad to announce our new Service Modules. At Stoneboy, we have revamped our project delivery framework. Stoneboy has adopted a modular approach to project management, and the revised Service Modules are a step in that direction.
Some features of our Service Modules, and the general modular approach:
• We have redefined all our services in the form of modules. Our clients now have the flexibility to engage us for specific modules.
• The Service Modules align with, and address various stages of a project's lifecycle.
• Our services are available as a single module, or a combination of multiple modules, as per the needs of our clients.
• Such a modular approach to project management brings benefits of lean management. It helps identify scope, and bring consensus on the deliverable, the process, and the risks in the beginning of the assignment.
• We are also glad to mention that the newly rolled out Service Modules also utilize and benefit from three in-house, purpose built methodologies at Stoneboy.
• SRM [Stoneboy Reconfiguration Methodology]
• MS100 Modular Reporting Framework
• SFM [Stoneboy Forensics Methodology]